Axway and Finextra publish research on increased pressure on payments operations and IT operations to support instant decision-making; Axway and Sopra Banking win PayForm Award 2015 for multi-service payment platform; SearchCloudApplications.com highlights nine questions to ask for hybrid cloud integration; HealthData Management discusses a KPMG survey on healthcare organizations not using the full potential of data and analytics; InfoWorld writes about six data sources you should secure for your digital business; ZDNet points out the importance of digital insights within data.
- Axway and Finextra release research on increased pressure on payments operations and IT operations to support instant decision-making.
- It’s another win for Axway! Sopra banking and Axway win this year’s PayForm Award for co-developing a multi-service payment platform.
- Is your business cloud ready? If not, don’t fret! SearchCloudApplications.com highlights nine important questions to ask when considering a hybrid cloud application integration strategy. Some questions to ask are: What are you not going to move to the cloud? And who will manage the integration?
- HealthData Management reported on a recent KPMG survey, which found that only 10 percent of 271 healthcare professionals surveyed think their organizations are using data and analytics at their highest potential.
- Which six data sources should you use in order to secure your digital business? InfoWorld notes that internal transactional data, syndicated data and open data are just a few data sources that can help organizations secure digital business.
- While most companies are swamped with data, it’s insight they need! Ted Schadler of ZDNet discusses how companies are starving for more insight in order to deliver maximum potential for their businesses.
TOPICS: Digital Business