This week we saw discussion around API management best practices, the future of IoT, and how healthcare organizations are embracing the cloud. Here’s a quick recap in case you missed it:
- While looking over the API documentation of one of Axway’s customers, Mark O’Neill decided to reflect on best practices for API management. He points out the value and ease of an “echo” API endpoint using Axway’s API Management.
- Big Data is a hot item in the tech industry, but not every company is grasping its full potential. Smart Data Collective highlights the need to master traditional concepts of data quality and governance in order to fully leverage Big Data.
- If you’re impressed with what the Internet of Things can do now, just imagine what the future could look like! Jared Newman of Fast Company indulges in what could be the new norm with IoT.
- Can companies really benefit from the neutrality of the cloud? Healthcare executives think so, as Healthcare IT News explains in an article discussing how healthcare executives are starting to see the cloud as an opportunity to break down barriers for data exchange, revealing deeper insight from unstructured data.
- As we welcome the Internet of Things, what could this mean for our workplaces? Mashable explores the challenges a connected office could face.
- We announced an upcoming webinar with IDC that will focus on the B2B integration software landscape.