Digital transformation means businesses need to integrate more data, systems, people, businesses, and things than ever before. And that means IT teams need a way to combine traditional integration patterns – like Managed File Transfer, B2B, and, EDI – with new integration patterns fueled by modern APIs and microservices. On top of that, they need more touch points and greater intelligence as they field a growing number of integration requests for applications that reside in the cloud and on-premises.
How can IT avoid the headaches of managing the software, hardware, and upgrades needed to scale and secure all of the new connections required to transform the business? With a centralized platform for hybrid integration.
Integrate your ecosystem and accelerate innovation
A centralized platform for application integration lets you:
- Simplify and speed the process of building, integrating, and deploying new apps and services
- Facilitate and encourage self-service integration
Unified catalog of APIs and prebuilt integrations to over 150 applications
- Discover and reuse integration services including APIs, microservices, application integrations, and traditional flows
- Use prebuilt connectors or create your own custom, reusable connectors to any data source
- Accelerate your integration projects by easily authenticating and orchestrating the most popular SaaS applications on the market
Build, manage, and deploy APIs and microservices with ease
The API Builder component of the AMPLIFY Application Integration solution makes it easy to unleash enterprise data with a wealth of mobile-optimized APIs, and innovate faster with new APIs and microservices
Self-service management across multiple environments
Protect your APIs and control access by creating and deploying proxies for your internal services