“Axway is clearly the worldwide market leader for solutions requiring business-oriented and finely tuned transformation and interpretation of financial transactions."
processing of financial and accounting data
technical and functional costs in alignment
overall technical and functional efficiency
Case study details
As a provider, integrator, and distributor of services, The French Post Office (La Poste) is the most diversified of all European postal operators owing to its strong position in each of its business lines. In 2021, La Poste generated revenues of €34.6 billion. Today, 41 percent of La Poste’s revenue is also generated through its international business.
La Poste relies on a staff of about 245,000. It possesses a network of more than 17,000 points of contact and delivered more than 18 billions items in 2021.
Optimize accounting information system for improved performance and standards-based processes, while distributing control of business rules and processes to functional players.
• Meets all performance, security, and compliance requirements
• Reinforces functional stakeholders’ control of business processes
• Enhances flexibility in the management of data transformation rules and parameters
• Accelerates processing of financial and accounting data
• Reduces technical and functional costs in alignment with company strategy
• Optimizes and standardizes the technical architecture and its management
• Improves overall technical and functional efficiency