AMPLIFY Flow Manager
Modernize your MFT infrastructure by providing rich self-service capabilities with a solution designed to address all of your flow management requirements
Rapid and easy flow creation
- Reduce time, cost and complexity of flow creation by providing self-service capabilities to both IT and to business users for the creation of new flows and subscriptions.
- Use of pre-populated templates to ensure maximum ease of use, standardization and consistency.
- Consistent flow management across underlying products (currently Transfer CFT and SecureTransport).
Secure flow deployment
- Centralized configuration and management of plugins from within AMPLIFY Flow Manager, for reduced technical complexity and ease of use.
- Seamless deployment of flows from within AMPLIFY Flow Manager.
- Ensure all configuration and security managed centrally by IT to reduce risk, improve usability and ensure corporate security and governance requirements are met.
- Rich integration capabilities with 3rd party applications for centralized IT management from within existing ITSM solutions.
- All functionality available via APIs, to provide comprehensive headless operations possibilities to organizations.
- Reduce friction between IT and business users, and improve time to market, by providing rich self-service capabilities to IT and business users.
- Provide organizations with all of the tools necessary for them to offer self-service capabilities to their own customers.
Choice of deployment model
- Flexibility through choice of deployment model, to meet all architecture requirements.
- Customer managed deployment for customers wanting full management and control of product, in their own on-premises datacenter, or in a private Cloud of their choice.
- Available as a service as part of the AMPLIFY platform for customers looking for a SaaS solution.
- Error-free on-premise deployment through the available Docker container image.
Integrated monitoring and alerts
- Improve governance and oversight by using AMPLIFY Flow Manager to monitor activities and usage.
- Use predefined dashboards to view transfer and usage statistics.
- Meet your Service Level Agreements by activating and subscribing to alerts for specific actions.