Secure Client is Axway’s next-generation, stand-alone client. Secure Client works with Axway MFT Gateways (Axway Gateway, Axway SecureTransport and Axway Interchange), as well as standard FTP and HTTP servers, to provide advanced file-transfer functionality and security right off the shelf.
Secure Client transforms PCs into powerful download and upload managers with an incredibly easy-to-use interface. Secure Client allows end users to send and receive files with full security, MD5 data integrity checking and guaranteed, traceable delivery – even over unstable network connections or dial-up lines. All Secure Client features are available through graphical and command line interfaces.
Secure Client supports multiple protocols for making large file transfers, each with its own advantages:
- HTTP and HTTP/S are firewall-friendly, have an easy-to-use interactive interface and boost performance through single-socket shared-server processes.
- FTP and FTP/S offer a rich command set: mkdir/rmdir, mget/mput and rename.
Secure Client’s user-friendly graphical interface provides a centralized dashboard for managing all file transfer activities.
- SFTP adds flexibility and simplicity, using a single connection to the server instead of two as with FTP/S.
- Directory browsing makes it easy for users to locate files to be uploaded, and save downloaded files wherever they choose.
- Real-time status updates on manual transfers, automatic scheduled batch transfers and transfers initiated by application scripts allow users to monitor progress and quickly deal with problems.
- Multiple and recursive uploads and downloads in a single session improve information exchange.
- Automatic and manual checkpoint restart to establish and restart broken connections, and resume file transfer where the connection was lost.
- Compatible with FTPCS, SecureTransport Client and FDX from both command line and GUI
- SFTP compression for improved transmission times.
- Support for native integration with Microsoft Certificate Store (X509 certificates).
- Bandwidth throttling optimizes network resource usage out-of-the-box.
Other Axway EndPoints include:
- Activator, a self-service, downloadable B2B connector that simplifies partner onboarding.
- Workstation, a business service-oriented PeSIT client available as a GUI Java Applet or command line application.
- Web Clients, low- to no-footprint HTTP endpoints that connect you to any trading partner with a browser and Internet access.