Axway TradeSync Integration Manager (TSIM) provides a solid foundation for implementing complex automotive business processes faster and more efficiently. TSIM and its components serve as the central hub for integration of business processes within your enterprise and with your business partners, controlling, monitoring, and providing end-to-end supply chain visibility.
TSIM contains pre-configured integration scenarios with connectivity (via OFTP, OFTP2, FTP, etc.), transformation and back-end integration functionality, as well as pre-configured mappings and process monitoring dashboards. Additional integration services may be added to the solution at any time. Additionally, Axway TSIM provides:
- A flexible infrastructure with an open interface that consolidates isolated systems and interoperates with diverse communication protocols, data formats, security standards and the latest Web services standards
- Strong SAP connectivity capabilities
- Support for leading automotive market ERPs
- Easy-to-use, prebuilt maps, technical adapters and predefined business documents for creating custom solutions for manufacturers, suppliers and their service partners
Axway TSIM can help you:
- Optimize supply chain processes, such as ordering, delivery, forecasting and billing transactions, and CAD-CAM flows to enable faster data flow and throughput, improved communication and collaboration with business partners, and faster response to a changing environment.
- Plan and implement an OFTP2 deployment that leverages your current Internet connections and enables you to monitor and control OFTP2 processing operations with the OFTP monitoring application; and leverage a user interface specifically designed for easier partner connections.
- Improve process visibility and transparency for better, faster decision making.
- Aggregate process data and display it as dashboard information in near real-time.
- Speed time-to-value by utilizing pre-configured scenarios with little to no adaptation requirements.
- Go paperless to drastically reduce invoicing costs. Axway eInvoice, TSIM’s comprehensive eInvoicing solution, provides out-of-the-box support for VDA 4938 T2 and GS1 France EANCOM V2 and V3 for EDI exchange. Axway eInvoicing provides a 100% paperless workflow that validates, converts, prints and archives all invoice messages, while managing partner communication and backend integration.
By adding Axway Synchrony Platform components to Axway TSIM, you can gain even greater value in the areas of business process management, business activity monitoring, communications, back-end integration and community management.