PHOENIX– February 21, 2013 – Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), announced today it will exhibit at RSA Conference 2013 from February 25–March 1 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, the preeminent annual information security conference. Axway will showcase its Axway 5 Suite including policy-based file sharing, email encryption, mobile app enablement and secure file transfer. Vordel, now a part of Axway, will be showing how to better deliver, manage, and secure APIs. Together these solutions are being used by Axway customers to govern their flow of data across the enterprise and across B2B communities. In addition Axway will be hosting an industry expert panel on Mobile Security Insights and an API Security workshop during the conference.
Booth visitors will view demonstrations of Axway DropZone and MailGate SC
– Axway’s award-winning enterprise file sharing and email security product. Info Security Products Guide, the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide, recently named Axway DropZone a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Innovation in Enterprise Security category. Visitors to the booth will also have an opportunity to view demonstrations of the Vordel API Server
– an enterprise-ready, unified platform to manage, deliver and secure APIs across cloud, mobile, and business-to-business channels.
Axway will host a series of events at its booth #728 on the RSA show floor, and nearby at the 111 Minna Gallery, including:
- February 25th
- 10:00 – 10:50 a.m. – Vic Morris - Chief Executive Officer at Vordel, will host the panel “Mobile Security Insights” at Cloud Security Alliance Summit at RSA. The panel will provide an exclusive focus on the security issues related to game-changing mobile technologies. This panel will take place at Moscone Center North, Hall E, Room 135.
- February 26th
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. – Vordel Immerse Workshop “How to link Enterprise Applications across Cloud & Mobile.” This event is ideal for enterprise architects, software engineers, technical managers and network administrators. This workshop will be held at 111 Minna Gallery. Register here: http://www.vordel.com/company/events/immerse.html
- February 26th & 27th
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – San Francisco Food Truck Experience at 111 Minna Gallery: Various food trucks will join Axway and visitors for a casual luncheon, free tickets available at Axway booth #728.
Not attending RSA Conference? Keep up with Axway throughout the show on Twitter
and the Company’s blog
for continuous updates.
Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services.Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 22 countries. More information is available at www.axway.com.
About Axway 5 Suite
Axway 5 Suite offers control and optimization of the flow of data through integration, visibility, policy, security and reliability to govern business-to-business interactions, communities, systems and data types — within and beyond the enterprise edge.