Paris, June 7, 2012 – Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), the Business Interaction Networks company, announced today it will take part in the CRiP (Club for Infrastructure and Production Managers) Annual Conference, June 12 and 13 at the Grande Arche de La Défense in Paris.
The focal point of this year’s CRiP conference is IT Transformation for Innovation and Efficiency. In an ever-changing technological environment, faced with big data and spurred by cloud computing, in order to remain competitive, now more than ever businesses need to accelerate, administer and secure their business-critical exchanges and have complete visibility into their interactions.
- Lessons Learned by AXA Technology Services– June 12 at 11:10 am – Salle 2 Salle Turing as part of the “Gouvernance de la production (Production Governance)” session:
Axway invites you to a session entitled “Securing File Transfer and Scheduling solutions for AXA Banque, AXA Assistance and Direct Assurance.” Presented by Mr. Xavier Despagne, service administration and scheduling manager at AXA Technology Services an Axway customer.
- At booth #3, Axway experts will provide demonstrations of solutions and services that infrastructure and production managers can use to manage, secure and optimize their business interactions to increase performance:
- Comprehensive Managed File Transfer – MFT solutions
- Preview of the new version of Transfer CFT, a non-intrusive multi-platform file and message transfer controller that provides the same levels of security and reliability for internal and external transfers.
- Business-to-Business – B2B solutions to orchestrate all the dynamic aspects necessary for profitable and efficient business relationships.
- Cloud solutions enable business’ to gain fast, economical access to Axway’s enterprise-class technology, eliminate the overhead required to expand your current infrastructure, and leverage the economies of scale inherent in cloud computing all while maintaining the highest levels of security, reliability and scalability.
Axway solutions and services give businesses full visibility into their exchanges, simple management of all their business communities and policies, enabling them to create and extend strong, dynamic and reliable Business Interaction Networks.
Follow Axway on Twitter @Axway
Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), the Business Interaction Networks company, is a software company with more than 11,000 customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has provided leading organizations around the world with proven technology solutions that integrate, manage, secure and govern the business-critical interactions that accelerate enterprise performance. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, business operations monitoring, process management, and email and identity security – offered on premise or in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices around the globe. More information is available at www.axway.com