||Save the dates!
Axway's Annual Customer Conventions:
7-8 October 2009
Eurosites George V
20-22 October 2009
||More details coming soon!
Axway Financial Exchange for Financial Services
Banks and Financial institutions are facing a more difficult challenge today because their businesses are in motion.
- The financial market continually consolidates with mergers and acquisitions
- More and more regulatory mandates put pressure on business operations and information systems to comply
- The volume of information requiring secure transfer and storage is ever increasing
- There are quality and data repository or datamart consistency issues industry wide
- Risk mitigation affects every activity
- Commoditization of banking products and services makes differentiation harder and drives the search for mass commercialization
- The Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) initiative directly affects financial institution margins. SEPA also pushes banks to migrate their current national payment model to a European payment model, forcing them to operate in a competitive environment
Leading banks are now automating payment management systems to gain a global, strategic advantage and reduce operational costs.
Based on a highly scalable and secure financial exchange framework, Axway Financial Exchange for Financial Services helps banks and market infrastructures quickly respond to the changing demands of merchant and corporate clients, as well as SEPA, IFRS, Solvency II, BALII, PCI and other regulatory requirements.
Powered by Synchrony, a service-oriented architecture (SOA), Axway Financial Exchange is a multi-system (corporate customers, correspondent banks, automatic clearing and settlement houses, value-added networks, outsourced service providers, regulatory authorities, standardization and normalisation, etc.) solution.
It is also:
Axway Financial Exchange for Financial Services helps banks better respond to customer needs and grow payment revenue. It helps financial institutions adapt to changing market conditions, consolidation, modernization, and with cost and risk reduction.
- Multi-channel: exchanging with customers and partners in the standards they support, over any network, via most protocols, in a wide range of formats
- Multi-enterprise: growing businesses by securely onboarding more customers and partners faster and easier, and then managing the community
- Multi-service: simplifying complexity, providing business visibility and control over financial flows:
- Differentiated SLA management through process management
- Reporting and scorecarding thanks to “end-to-end” and “head-to-toe” visibility
- Certificate management, checks against authorizations;
- Format conversions, dynamic routing, validation, and enrichment, splitting/enveloping, bulking/debulking, recycling, e.g. international bank account number (IBAN)
- Message persistence, archiving, and inquiry
To download the complete datasheet, Axway Financial Exchange for Financial Services, click here.