||Save the Dates!
Axway's Annual Customer Conventions:
20-22 October 2009
||More details coming soon!
Introducing Axway B2Bi Express — Simplified, Pre-packaged B2B
As the demands of business-to-business (B2B) communication and information processing grow increasingly complex, businesses of all sizes need the ability to expertly manage information flow with trading partners in real time. This is especially true as customer mandates — and burgeoning regulatory compliance — require that companies connect applications and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to every point in their business ecosystem.
Yet the fact is that many organizations deploy disparate and/or stop-gap solutions that vary widely in their messaging and management capabilities, making reliable communications, seamless order processing, and robust trading partner management next to impossible.
Axway B2Bi Express provides mid-sized enterprises and mid-sized projects with these business benefits:
"What sets Axway B2Bi Express apart from other solutions is the functionality," said Ulf Persson, director of solutions marketing, Axway. "It is built like an enterprise solution, yet is affordable and easy to use. Companies can manage secure communications with any partner, track the flow of information, and integrate their own front- and back-end systems. Best of all, the solution grows with their business."
- Better visibility and control over B2B transactions
- Easy installation, maintenance and mapping to applications
- Decreased need for management and support of data exchanges
- Scalability and security to grow with the business
- Upgradeability into full enterprise-class B2Bi, including business activity monitoring (BAM) and enterprise-wide visibility, managed file transfer (MFT), end point management, etc.
Axway B2Bi Express offers:
The solution is based on Synchrony™, Axway's "start anywhere, use anything" service-oriented framework. Companies can use Axway B2Bi Express and extend their services to their trading partners, with little or no addition to their existing infrastructures, to complete the "last mile" of customer or supplier integration.
- Secure B2B communications with support for standard messaging and business protocols
- Robust trading partner management
- Internal and back-end integration, leveraging existing investments in IT
- EDI support and document handling
- Powerful mapping capabilities
- Message tracking and reporting to streamline data exchanges end-to-end
- Agile and scalable B2B architecture
- Migration tools
The solution is offered through Axway, and will also be sold by Lawson Software, a global provider of enterprise software systems, to its clients. Axway B2Bi Express will serve as an extension to Lawson's offering of ERP software.