Public and private healthcare providers and payors around the world face a daunting set of challenges:
- A growing need (and in some cases, a mandate) to create sustainable and secure patient health information exchanges (HIEs).
- Outdated or disjointed IT systems that do not support collaborative data exchange among national healthcare agencies, private insurers, hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, and patients.
- Increasingly stringent government regulations globally – such as HITECH, HIPAA, IHE and PPACA (also known as ACA).
For public healthcare and social protection systems in the EU, and for U.S. healthcare providers and payors, Axway solutions enable organizations to securely integrate and exchange private healthcare, administrative and financial information across disparate platforms.
- Axway business-to-business (B2B) integration solutions automate and integrate supply or value chain activities — such as order processing, delivery, invoicing, payments, and healthcare regulation declarations — that involve multiple organizations.
- Axway managed file transfer solutions enable secure, auditable, and easy-to-manage B2B, Application-to-Application (A2A), and ad-hoc information exchange within existing infrastructures.
- Axway email and identity security solutions safeguard inbound and outbound email traffic, simplify file attachment management, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance with enterprise security rules and government regulations using policy-based security and real-time identity validation.
- Axway enterprise application integration solutions orchestrate end-to-end data exchanges, both within organizations and throughout trading communities of external partners, suppliers, and customers.