July 30th, 2014
The benefits of an interoperable healthcare system are well understood. An interoperable healthcare system is the new expectation of the healthcare industry. The availability of information in real-time at the point of care:
- Reduces medical errors
- Allows physicians and their patients to make informed decisions about treatment options
- Reduces administrative burdens
The Implementation Deadline for Federally-Mandated CAQH CORE EFT and ERA Operating Rules was January 1, 2014. It's not too late for your organization to act on and adopt CAQH CORE.
In this webinar, you will learn about the:
- Benefits and cost savings by adopting CAQH CORE - how to build a business case for this type of project?
- Axway solutions available to achieve real time eligibility verification - what is available to quickly get up and running?
- Lessons learned from implementations of these solutions - where you should begin?
Director of Healthcare Solutions, Axway
Director, Solution Marketing, Axway