This policy describes how the Site Publisher may collect, record and process Personal Data related to the Users, upon consultation or registration by the Users on the Site.
2) Processing Personal Data
We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless we have Your permission or are required by law. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which we think You may find interesting if You tell us that You wish this to happen.
The Site Publisher undertakes to make its best efforts so that Your Personal Data:
- Are obtained and treated loyally and legally.
- Are collected for determined and legitimate purposes, and used in compliance with these purposes; are appropriate, consistent and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
- Benefit from an opposition right that You may easily exercise.
- Are accessible, and subjected to a right of amendment or deletion following a request issued by post or electronic mail to the address in Article 10.
- Are held in compliance with the targeted purposes.
- Are subject to security measures of such nature to guarantee their safeguard and avoid them to be damaged, altered, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
3) Collecting and using Personal Data
When you visit the Site, You may provide the Site Publisher with some Personal Data, in order to fulfil an information request, and improve the awareness of Your needs, as well as to consult the services offered by the Site.
i) Personal data Registration
In compliance with the applicable laws, the Personal Data requested which are non optional to the Site Publisher, and potentially to the Companies in the Group and/or their partners, will be identified as such.
The other Personal Data requested, and which are optional, are asked in order to know You better, and therefore to provide better services, albeit guaranteeing the safeguard of such Personal Data.
It is specified that, the Site Publisher may share Your Personal Data with other Companies in the Group or their partners.
Unless You opposed it (as provided for in Article 5 hereinafter or at the time You communicate Your contact details to the Site Publisher), the Site Publisher may send information to You, by post and/or by e-mail, including newsletters. This information may concern the Products and Services proposed by the Site Publisher and, Products or Services available from the Companies in the Group.
Upon Your visit, the Site Publisher may insert a “cookie” in Your computer. A “cookie” allows the Site Publisher to register information concerning Your visit on the Site (pages visited, date and time of the consultation, etc.), that the Site Publisher may read on Your following visit, but that does not enable it to identify You directly. Thus, the information You provide to the Site Publisher when filling a form will not be requested from You again.
5) Communication of Personal Data
Under no circumstances shall the Site Publisher share or disclose Your Personal Data, except in the following cases:
- When You have given Your prior consent to the Site Publisher (for instance for direct marketing offers).
- When the Site Publisher have to share Your Personal Data with third party suppliers, service providers – including its technical support providers – in order to provide You with the service or the information You required (for instance: hosting of Your Personal Data registered on our server ).
- When the Site Publisher is compelled by a judicial authority or by Law.
- To send You promotional offers or inform You about new Products and Services, unless You have opposed it.
- To optimize the Site operation and efficiency. For this purpose, an access diary is compiled for statistical needs, in order to measure the Site frequentation, the most visited pages, or to sort the Users by sector of origin.
6) Right of Opposition
You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from us whenever You like. You only need to send an email to email@example.com, or use one of the alternate contact methods listed below in Article 10 to remove Your contact information from our database.
7) Accessing, amending and deleting Personal data
8) Storage of Personal Data
i) Personal Data update
If you believe that any information we are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Axway as soon as possible. We will promptly correct and update any information found to be incorrect.
Concerning the Personal Data collected through application forms, the Site Publisher informs You these Personal Data will be automatically deleted six months from the date of Your registration.
Site Publisher is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The Site Publisher makes its best efforts to protect Your Personal Data against any sort of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, divulgation, alteration or destruction.
The Site Publisher’s employees, who due to their position may have access to Your Personal Data, are sworn to the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
10) Safe Harbor
Site Publisher complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Site Publisher has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor programs, and to view Site Publisher’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
11) Dispute Resolution
Site Publisher will cooperate and comply with the European Union Data Protection Authorities (EU DPA) to investigate unresolved complaints involving 'organization human resources data', and agrees to cooperate and comply with the EU DPAs to investigate unresolved complaints involving other types of data (e.g. client and customer data).
12) How To Contact Us
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If You would like a copy of the information held on You please write to Site Publisher.
- Remove your contact information from our database.
- Notify us of updates to any of your personal account information.
You can also contact us by:
Toll Free US: 1 877 564 7700
International: +1 480 627 1800
Fax: +1 480 627 1801
Attn: Legal Department
6811 E. Mayo Blvd., Suite 400
Phoenix, AZ 85054