Axway SecureTransport is a multi-protocol MFT gateway for securing, managing, and tracking file flows among people and applications inside your enterprise, and beyond your firewall to your user communities, the cloud and mobile devices. It is designed to handle everything — from high-volume automated file transfers between systems, sites, lines of business and external partners, to user-driven communications and mobile and portal-based file sharing.
An intuitive graphical user interface provides visibility into all file transfer activities, with hierarchical package tracking. And end-to-end monitoring, reporting, alerting and KPI/SLA management ensure you’ll never miss another deadline because of a lost or corrupted file.
Axway SecureTransport Key Capabilities
Delegate administration and provide autonomy for lines of business
- Empower lines of business and distribute the administrative burden while maintaining corporate governance across diverse file flows
- Consolidate file-transfer requirements from multiple business units, divisions or projects on one infrastructure
- Enforce the appropriate security levels to protect each division
Use clustering and file-transfer acceleration for ultra-high-end scalability, redundancy and performance
Ensure business continuity, support shared services, and accommodate extremely high volumes and peak loads.
- Standard Clustering enables active/active and active/passive deployments, providing efficiency and a low total cost of ownership for organizations that need both redundancy and scalability.
- Large Enterprise Clustering goes beyond standard clustering, enabling organizations to leverage an external database to scale up to 20 nodes and virtually unlimited concurrent connections.
- File Transfer Acceleration enables high-volume transfer over high-speed networks to ensure data is delivered on time and within the SLAs established by your business.
Manage, track and secure B2B file flows
Extend security, visibility and control beyond your enterprise firewall to include all parties involved in your interactions, including partners, suppliers, customers, financial institutions, and regulatory bodies regardless of the protocol used.
Manage file flows across back-end applications
Use SecureTransport as an internal MFT hub and leverage Axway Transfer CFT and Central Governance to manage file flows to and from your back-end systems with end-to-end control.
Offer self-service, portal-based file transfer
Integrate SecureTransport with existing portals and provide audit and security features for file uploads and downloads.
Provide a secure and governed alternative to consumer-grade cloud-based file sharing tools
Create a valuable two-way collaborative and unstructured communication channel with the interactivity of email, familiarity of shared folders and convenience of mobile with the policies, security and control of managed file transfer.
SecureTransport enables secure and auditable file transfer via Lotus Notes or Outlook (plug-ins required), a Web-based interface (included), and mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Ensure security and compliance
SecureTransport provides end-to-end controls and audit trails for data traveling inside and outside your enterprise firewall — no matter what applications, systems, or platforms you or your trading partners have in place.
Automatic enforcement of security policy across all file movement activities ensures that data is secured in transit, in the DMZ (with Axway Edge), and at rest on the server, regardless of the underlying transport network.
Strong audit trails, security, reliability and visibility features protect against legal liability and facilitate compliance with industry and government mandates such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and GLBA.
Replace FTP and homegrown solutions with a single MFT gateway
Intuitive administration and configuration capabilities — including delegated administration and pre-defined, configurable workflows — make SecureTransport a secure, easy-to-implement, easy-to-use alternative to high-maintenance proprietary file transfer software, standard MFT gateways, and costly VANs and VPNs.
Implement a successful MFT strategy in incremental phases
An Info-Tech Report
A Gartner Report