The mobile world is built on a new set of standards and integration approaches that are not supported by the application-integration and service-oriented architectures many companies have in place today. Is yours one of those companies?
Axway 5 Suite can help.
If you are developing a mobile strategy for reaching employees, customers and partners, Axway 5 Suite for API Management can help you successfully implement it. You can quickly transform existing applications and web services into secure mobile APIs, and make them available to your developer communities through a secure and managed portal.
How does the solution work?
Axway 5 Suite for API Management turns existing systems and APIs into flexible and lightweight mobile-ready REST/JSON-style APIs. With support for a broad range of both standard and proprietary protocols including SOAP/XML Web services, Java APIs, JMS, FTP, TCP, ParlayX, and WebSockets, just about any system can be accessed and used to deliver secure and scalable mobile solutions to smartphones, tablets and other Internet-connected devices.
Relevant Axway 5 Suite Products
Pragmatic, scalable and secure mobile access to data and applications
- Dynamically transform SOAP/XML to REST/JSON-style APIs
- Grant mobile access to existing back-end systems without making intrusive changes
- Extend your enterprise identity management systems to mobile by offering OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Use context- and geo -IP based security for mobile apps
- Gain the elastic scalability you need to handle increasing API traffic to and from mobile devices
Role-based, self-service portal
- Publish a centralized catalog of APIs available to developers
- Make it easy for developers to subscribe to the APIs they want to use in their applications
- Provide tools and testing facilities for developers to integrate chosen APIs with their applications
- Manage multiple developer communities, including internal groups, partners and the general public
Preparing the largest independent energy supplier in the UK to scale its web platform from 1 million accounts to 3 million and beyond and securely connect to a smart metering platform
Providing a gateway for millions of daily transactions
Facilitating integrations that generate some 600,000 transactions per month
CyberSecurity Summit is an online event that shows IT professionals how to overcome roadblocks to enterprise cloud success, including Security, Management, Operations, SLAs and App Migration & Integration.
Is your enterprise ready to integrate to the world?
Learn from industry experts at the SOA & APIs Summit how SOA and APIs are transforming the way organizations think about IT and business models