System SpecificationsView Full Specs
- IDOC, Odette, EANCOM RosettaNet, EDIFACT, X12, TRADACOMS, CargoIMP/XML, SWIFT, ISO20022, SEPA, Target2
Axway Integrator helps IT organizations to build, manage and optimize integration platforms that solve these challenges. In addition, Axway Integrator provides a logical central point through which data flows are integrated, secured, controlled and monitored. Axway Integrator makes it easy to add and change systems and data, and provides end-to-end visibility into infrastructures and data flows.
Key Features & Benefits
Flexible, adaptable, and extensible integration solution
Orchestrate the entire spectrum of integration processes — regardless of format type or origin
- Replace point-to-point interfaces with a convenient, centralized solution
- Support unlimited file formats, including customer-specific formats, protocols and integration processes
- Route information (in batch, real-time, or both) to multiple recipients in different data formats and reception modes
Seamless integration with diverse platforms and applications
Easily manage back-end integration using Integrator’s mapping, transformation, routing, and other advanced capabilities
- Transform, validate, route and exchange data with any business application
- Provision any multi- or cross-enterprise business processes into a scalable and highly available architecture
- Migrate from limited and legacy translators to highly customizable, modern, and advanced application integration capabilities
- Integrate old and new applications without modification due to the non-intrusive nature of Integrator
Rapid deployment and efficient processing
Speed implementation of new data flows and integrations with a single solution that is open and customizable
- Transport converted files to any destination or application with user-defined processes and controls
- Create and edit maps with graphical views and standards-extendable transformation languages, including Java, C, SQL
- Deploy software changes and upgrades easily and efficiently through the embedded technical complexity and underpinnings that Integrator provides
- Distribute processing over multiple processors and servers, either locally or remotely, while keeping the design, integration and synchronization technology centralized
Real-time visibility for business and IT users
Build, Manage and Optimize Integration Platforms
Axway Integrator manages simple and complex integration processes, and helps IT organizations to design, execute, and monitor integration processes that include transformation of content, protocol mediation and the ability to support files of any size, messages and APIs. It can rapidly adapt to any file type in any format, new data being incorporated from inside and outside the organization, and industry- and company-specific regulations and requirements. Using Axway Integrator, real-time, scalable core processing services for quick data integration can be designed and implemented as complex processes regardless of the data source .
Axway Integrator supports the following typical message handling services:
- Integration with back-end applications regardless of type or origin
- Direct connectivity using standard protocols (FTP, HTTP, etc.)
- Classification, including the determination and details of the data being processed, using standards such as XML, X12 or any custom parameters. This guides the action that needs to be applied. Message processing, including:
- Syntax and semantics control
- Enrichment, including database and Web services calls
- Applying any-to-any transformation
- Splitting the received data into multiple sub-messages
- Creating the acknowledgements for successful or failed operations
- Enveloping or grouping messages retrieved from multiple sources
- Routing messages to the appropriate destination
- Message handling that extends beyond core operations:
- Security operation for signing, verification or encryption
- Request for additional information about the data or partner
- Reject message and send back to a different application for re-processing
- Perform custom processing using your own Java and/or C development
- Generate notifications for monitoring purposes
Because an interaction can involve more than just sending data, Integrator includes a design and development environment for writing code, scripts and programs, and designing maps, processes, and workflow schematics.
To build complex interactions and integrations, you can:
- Define the integration process and execution steps between partners applications or systems. Messaging services may be applied at any step, and tasked to perform additional processing of the exchanged data.
- Using Axway ProcessManager, facilitate the orchestration process for proper execution of automated and human interactions with these activities over time.
Integrator’s map development function performs data transformation, payload parsing for visibility, content-based routing, data validation and data enrichment, and can be expressed in various languages, enabling an organization to maintain current assets (Axway Data Modeling Language, Axway DataMapper, TFL, TF-XSL). Maps also transform, validate or route data received by Integrator. Design features include:
- Map development environment for distributed work teams
- Creation and editing of business document formats
- Map simulation on development environment with Mapping Services
Custom formats, protocols and integration processes
Integrator enables you to manage, design, execute and monitor complex integration processes that include:
- Transformation of data through a sequence of maps, custom stages, and pre-built stage such as detectors, splitters, and envelopers, with native support for many formats, including COBOL, XML, in-house, etc.
- Protocol mediation with back-end systems using PeSIT, JMS, JBDC, HTTP, etc.
- Files of any size, any message type, and APIs
Axway Integrator can provide transformation capabilities for:
- Axway Financial Integration: Control and format mapping of financial data
- Axway Accounting Integration Suite: Extract, enrich, or normalize input data
Integration with other Axway Products
In concert with other Axway products, Axway Integrator can provide end-to-end management and oversight of complex and intricate data flows and workflows.
- Axway SecureTransport provides multi-protocol secured file transfer and routing, and Axway SecureTransport Edge enables files to be deployed in the DMZ to provide secure DMZ services to the SecureTransport environment.
- Axway API Gateway enables you to add and utilize Web Service integration features.
- Axway InterPlay provides manual file-modification capabilities.
- Axway ProcessManager helps manage external services, human interactions and long-running processes.
- Axway Sentinel monitors both Axway and third-party applications and systems, giving your enterprise clear visibility into all data flows throughout your extended value chain.
Axway Integrator also integrates with a host of other Axway products and solutions, including Application Studio,Central Governance Access Management and the entire Axway 5 Suite.
- Operating systems and environments:
- Java 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Sun Solaris 10
- Sun Solaris 11
- IBM AIX 5L 6.1
- IBM AIX 5L 6.1
- IBM AIX 5L 7.1
- HP-UX 11iV2 (11.23)
- HP-UX 11iV3 (11.31)
- Axway Database 4.4, 4.6
- IBM DB2 9.7
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 SP2
- Oracle 10.2, 11.2
- Oracle MySQL 5.1, 5.5, 5.6